Friday, September 18, 2015

Peace

The other day I finally just took a moment to pause. To stop and listen. Through my open window, I could hear the wind rustling the trees. It danced with them in a waltz. What a beautiful, peaceful sound. 

No pressure, no worries. Just abounding peace. 

God overwhelms us with peace. 

While the rest of the world bombards us with news, nonstop business, and stress, God gives us peace. 

Zephaniah 3:17 says, "The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." 

 "The LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; 
 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." ~
Numbers 6:25-26

So just stop and listen. 

Rest in Him. Enjoy His peace. 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. I just write what God puts on my heart. Thank YOU!

      Delete