Monday, August 10, 2015

With Us Always

God never looses service on us. Our prayers don't for some reason fail to send. His battery never dies. 

He's always there, always listening. Always ready to comfort us and wipe away our tears. In fact, our tears are precious  to Him. So precious, He collects and keeps them. ("You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." ~Psalm 56:8) 

People are going to let you down. 

This is just what is going to happen because we are imperfect humans. But God is always there. He tells us in Isaiah 41:10, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God." 

God is unchanging; we don't have to worry about His feelings toward us differing day to day. We don't have to wonder if He still wants us. God remains the same. And He wants us. He delights in us. He likes us. He wants to hang out with us. 

 "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." 

2 comments:

  1. How you described God's unfailing presence in our lives was really comforting &fulfilling :) Especially as a senior now, facing my future can be intimidating but I must remember: God already holds my future in His hands. He is there and He is here with me, always. Thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are such an encouragement to me!! :) I love to be able to share something God is showing me and then watch Him use it to encourage others as well. <3

    ReplyDelete